2011 Country Clipper Charger 2652KAT- SR1020
Our mid-level commercial series mower can tackle virtually any job you throw at it. Built with the same standards as the larger Boss, the Charger is the durable choice for any lawn care professional or large estate owner. The Charger will provide years of rugged and dependable service.
NEW! Our Hinged, Flexible Discharge Chute allows a close trim job without damage.
NEW! Enhanced Comfort Adjustable Seat
- Commercial Warranty - Only Country Clipper warrants its belts for one year from the date of original mower purchase.
- Drive Systems - Big 23” or 24” drive tires provide increased traction on firm turf, a distributed surface to protect soft turf, and overall stability on grades.
- Drive Systems - Commercial pump & wheel motor hydrostatic transmissions are supported by an oil cooler.
- Drive Systems - Each Charger uses a powerful Kawasaki V-twin or Kohler Command Pro engine from 23 hp to 27 hp.
- Logical Design - Country Clipper has been first with features that truly make a difference, and owners tell us our designs just make more sense than the competition.
- Logical Design - Country Clipper’s deep design, fully baffled decks cut grass and channel clippings much more efficiently … a manicured lawn using less energy.
- Logical Design - Country Clipper’s flexible component frame design allows greater access to working sections of the mower.
- Logical Design - Deck spindles are aligned more exactly so cutting blades move faster and independently of one another with no timing required.
- Logical Design - The Charger’s center-positioned, 8-gallon fuel tank and large drive tires add to the component frame design to optimize center of gravity and hill-holding performance.
- Logical Design - You won’t find plastic body parts on your built-to-last Country Clipper.
- Operator Convenience - A standard Front Step and Adjustable Enhanced Comfort Seat add more rider comfort to the Charger.
- Operator Convenience - Country Clipper’s exclusive Stand-up Deck eliminates the inconvenience of ramps or hoists for underside deck access.
- Operator Convenience - The Charger’s single, large fuel tank minimizes refueling and having to monitor multiple tanks.
- Operator Convenience - The unique Joystick steering and speed control lets you sit more naturally while freeing a hand for what’s in the cup holder, or to move that low hanging branch.
- Operator Convenience - When momentarily leaving the seat, the Operator Presence Control automatically stops blade rotation and the engine.
- Versatile Cutting Decks - Country Clipper’s revolutionary patented Stand-up Deck makes underside access for maintenance and cleaning a breeze. Cut widths include: 52" and 60".
- Versatile Cutting Decks - Every Country Clipper has a welded steel deck with additional laminated steel sheets at high stress locations and a leading edge triangular bullnose for strength and protection. Included are high impact anti-scalp rollers and 1-1/8” spindle shafts with cast iron housings.
- Versatile Cutting Decks - The Charger features an Articulating Front Axle & Floating Deck. The deck moves in sync with the pivoting front axle to follow ground contours.
- Warranty - Country Clipper commercial mowers feature a 2-year limited warranty that includes parts and labor for residential and commercial use.
- Warranty - Country Clipper offers a 3rd and 4th-year limited warranty on select components. Simply return the warranty registration within 10 days to get this extra warranty at no charge.
- Zero-Radius Turning - Country Clipper mowers feature zero-radius turning using our popular Joystick or traditional dual lever.
- Zero-Radius Turning - The highly responsive Joystick with solid mechanical linkage offers fingertip control of both direction and speed. It’s easy to learn, makes mowing fun, and you sit more naturally.
- Cylinders: Twin
- Engine: Kawasaki V-Twin
- Fuel Capacity: 7.5 gal.
- Oil Capacity: 2.2 qt w/filter
- Horsepower: 26 HP
- Transmission: Dual HydroGear 10cc pumps and Parker-Ross wheel motors
- Steering: Dual Lever w/Forward Tracking System (FTS)
- Tires Front: 13 x 6.50 - 6
- Tires Rear: 24 x 12.00 - 12
- Turning Radius: Zero- Turn
- Blade Length: (Each of 3) 18-3/8"
- Blade Tip Speed: 19,000 fpm
- Deck Width: (w/chute) 65"
- Height: Top of seat back - 43"; Top of ROPS folded - 55.25"; Top of ROPS extended - 71.5"
- Length: 82.5"
- Spindles: (Assembly) Cast iron housing and 1.125" shaft; spindle pulleys machined cast iron
- Weight: 1100 lbs
- Width: (Tractor, Outside rear tires) 48"
- Blade Clutch: Electric
- Cutting Height: 1.5" to 5"
- Cutting Width: 52"
- Deck Construction: Laminated welded steel deck shell with strategic reinforcement, including protective bullnose front and high impact anti-scalp rollers
- Ground Speed: (Forward) 10 mph ; (Reverse) 5 mph
- ROPS: Standard, includes seat belt
- Seat: High back, adjustable, enhanced comfort seat with arm rests
- Standard: Hydro Oil Cooler, Stand-up Deck, Pivoting Front Axle, Electric Start, Hour Meter, Front Step, Cup Holder, Locking Front Casters, Articulating Front Axle
- Horse Power
- 26 HP
- Engine Type
- Kawasaki V-Twin
- Dual HydroGear 10cc pumps and Parker-Ross wheel motors
- Fuel Capacity
- 7.5 gal.
- Deck Size
- (w/chute) 65"