2016 John Deere Z930M EFI 60"
With the M Series, we came up with machines that would please those customers with large fleets who demand efficiency. The Z930M EFI features an electronic fuel injected gasoline engine, optional Mulch On Demand decks, dump-from-seat MCS capability, and easy-to-use diagnostics.
7-Iron™ PRO and Mulch On Demand™ Mower Decks
Each Z930M EFI mower can be paired with one of our 60-inch (152-cm) 7-Iron PRO mower decks , or a time-saving 60-inch Mulch On Demand deck. These decks are stamped from a single piece of 7-gauge steel, which means there are no welds or corners on the underside for clippings to collect and clump.
- Design and Functionality - ; Heavy-duty frame provides strength and durability ; Two-piece rear bumper provides protection ; Easy-to-operate height-of-cut adjustment enables on-the-go changes ; Designed for operator comfort ; Easy to use hand parking brake ; Three seat choices that offer exceptional operator comfort
- Performance and Drive Train - ; Air cleaner filters out dust that can damage an engine ; Powerful 26.5-hp (19.7-kW) commercial grade electronically fuel injected engine delivers class-leading performance and efficiency ; Mow all day on a single tank of fuel with efficient and easy-to-fill fuel tank ; Durable hydrostatic drive train that delivers better cooling and provides easy access ; Durable 7-Iron™ PRO decks pressed from a single piece of steel ; Spindle assembly provides greater performance and reliability ; Michelin® X® Tweel® Turf rear tire solution for ZTrak™ Mowers eliminates downtime and reduces the cost of operation ; Tires that deliver exceptional traction and maneuverability
- Safety and Serviceability - ; Mower decks are safety certified ; Rollover protective structure enhances operator safety ; Mower is easy to service with many accessible components ; Three-year bumper-to-bumper warranty
- Electrical System: Charge System - 20 amp ; Battery Voltage - 12 V; Cold Cranking Amp - 300 amp; Hour Meter - Standard, digital; Operator Presence Starting System - Brake-N-Go (hand)
- Engine: Model No. - ECV749 ; Horsepower (gross) - At 3600 rpm 26.5 hp 19.7 kW; Displacement - 45.6 cu in. 747 cc; Cylinders - Two; Crankcase Capacity - With filter 2.0 U.S. qt 1.9 L; Oil Filter - Full flow, replaceable; Lubrication - Full pressure; Cooling - Air; Air Cleaner - Heavy-duty canister type with safety element; Pre-Cleaner - Yes
- Fuel System: Fuel Type - Gas ; Fuel Consumption - Under normal conditions, load, operation, and dependent on loads and operating conditions 1.1-1.9 U.S. gal./hr 4.2-7.2 L/hr; Fuel Tank Capacity - 11.5 U.S. gal. 43.5 L; Fuel Tank Switch/Shut Off Valve - Yes
- Brake: Dynamic Braking - Twin levers ; Park Brake - Internal wet disk integrated in the transmission; Park Brake Actuation - Hand brake
- Drive Tires: Hydraulic Pumps - Tuff Torq® heavy-duty integrated piston pump ; Wheel Motors - Tuff Torq heavy-duty integrated piston wheel motor; Travel Speed - ; Forward - 0-10 mph 0-16.1 km/h; Reverse - 0-4.5 mph 0-7.2 km/h; Speed and Direction Control - Twin levers; Hydraulic Capacity - 5.9 U.S. qt 5.6 L; Filter - Internal, replaceable
- Tires: Drive Tires - 24x12-12 turf (60 in.) ; Load Rating - 4 PR
- Wheels: Caster Wheel Type - Semi-Pneumatic Front; Caster Wheel Size - 13x6.5-6; Front Anti-Scalp Rollers - RH, center, LH
- Dimensions: Length - 84 in. 213 cm ; Width - With chute down 74 in. 188 cm; Height - With ROPS up 73 in.185 cm With ROPS down 47 in.119 cm; Weight - 1275-1350 lb 578-612 kg
- Blades: Length - Varies by deck size ; Thickness - 0.25 in. 0.64 cm; Tip Speed - Approximately 18,000 fpm 5486 m/min; Number - Three
- Mowing Deck: Available Widths - 60 in. 152 cm ; Deck construction - One-piece stamped steel w/reinforcements; Deck thickness - 7 gauge, 0.179 in. 4.6 mm ; Discharge - Side, MOD ; Height-of-Cut Range - 1.0-5.5 in. 2.54-14 cm; Increments - 0.25 in. 0.64 cm; Cutting Width - 60 in. 152 cm
- Standard PTO: Type - Electro-magnetic 225 lb-ft305 Nm ; Drive - V-belt
- Horse Power
- 26.5 hp (19.7 kW)
- Engine Type
- 45.6 cu in. (747 cc)
- Wheel Size