2018 Arctic Cat Norseman 6000 ES
Save $1,800.00 now until 11/16/2018
Norseman 6000 ES
- Next-Gen Body Panels: Arctic Cat’s Next-Gen body panels are designed to seamlessly cut through the air with as little atmospheric tension as possible. With only a quarter-turn of the two quick-release tabs, the side panel comes off and provides easy access to the engine compartment for general maintenance.
- 6000 C-Tec2 Engine With Dsi: This 599cc 2-stroke DSI is the unmodified version of the engine that’s been launching Team Arctic down the racetrack since 2012. This quick-revving, 125-class horsepower C-TEC2™ power mill is the product of a world-class engine assembly plant - ours. Whether you’re riding a ZR® an M or a Crossover, the 6000 is one of the most satisfying engines found in a snowmobile.
- Arctic Drive System With Team Rapid Response Drive and Team Rapid Response Boss Driven Clutches: The Arctic Drive System™ features a lightweight magnesium chaincase. The design incorporates a large TEAM® driven clutch and TEAM drive clutch. By eliminating belt skid, these clutches reduce temperature and transfer more power to the track. In addition to their incredible strength, these clutches are known for their easy and precise tuning.
- Arctic Race Front Suspension: Our uniquely wide A-arm spacing complements the chassis design, which allows us to maintain a tighter suspension. Arctic Cat® Gas IFP shocks feature a hard-anodized aluminum body, 0.5-in. shaft, aluminum internal floating piston and high-quality seals and ice scrapers. For added strength, the eyelet on the shaft end is forged, replacing the welded design.
- Xtra-Action Rear Suspension: This articulating system allows the rear of the suspension to move up and down as you ride across rougher snow, making your machine more maneuverable and more versatile. Backing up in the unlocked position allows the rear of the frame to lever up, rather than dig into the snow. For more traction, just lock the skid and you’ll have a straight-rail suspension that takes full advantage of the track.
- Power Sport Gauge: All the information. All at your fingertips. There’s an odometer, trip meter, speedometer, engine hour, clock, fuel level indicator, reverse and warning lights, keeping you in tune with your machine.
- Rear Rack: Made of strong, lightweight aluminum, our rear rack gives you the room you need for that extra bag.
- Rear Bag Storage: No matter if you are on the job or on the trail, convenient, out-of-the-way storage is a helpful thing to have. The rear storage bag on the Norseman give you all that and more with its heavy-duty construction.
- 146-In. Cobra Track With 1.6-In. Lugs: The 146" Cobra track’s cupped lug design delivers superior handling, acceleration and braking in loose snow conditions. Its traction teeth add extra grip on hard-packed surfaces. The 1.6" paddles provide extra traction when you venture off trail.
- 12v Outlet: Need to charge your phone or another electrical device? We’ve got you covered. Just plug in and power up while you ride.
- Electric Start: This is just the thing for consistent, reliable starting. A simple turn of the key is all you need to get up and running.
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Say goodbye to cold hands. Our hand and thumb warmers provide plenty of warmth and comfort on long rides.
- Proute - 10/8 Skis: 10" at their widest, tapering to 8". The tipped-up design allows you to run on deep snow without trenching. Whether you’re working or touring, these skis provide effortless stability on and off the trail.
- 17" High-Height Windshield: The extra-high windshield tames the wind out in the great white open.
- Type: 2-stroke
- Displacement (cc): 599
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders: 2
- Bore x Stroke (mm): 73.8 x 70
- Lubrication: Electronic injection
- Ignition: Digitally Controlled CDI
- Engine Stator Output: 325 Watts
- Fuel Delivery: Dual stage injection
- Exhaust: APV with tuned pipe, pipe sensor and stainless steel muffler
- Fuel Capacity gal. (l): 13.7
- Oil System Capacity qt. (l): 3.6
- Coolant System Capacity qt. (l): 6.2
- Minimum Octane: 91
- Front Suspension: Arctic Race Suspension
- Ski Shocks: Arctic Cat IFP 1.5
- Front Travel in. (cm): 9.5 (24.13)
- Rear Suspension: XTRA-ACTION Rear Suspension with adjustable torsion springs, and Torque-Sensing Link rear arm
- Front Track Shock: Arctic Cat IFP 1.5
- Rear Track Shock: Arctic Cat IFP 1.5
- Rear Travel in. (cm): 13.5 (34.29)
- Chassis Overall Length in. (cm): 132
- Chassis Overall Width in. (cm): 48 (121.92)
- Chassis Overall Height in. (cm): 52
- Track Type: Cobra
- Track Width in. (cm): 15 (38.1)
- Track Length in. (cm): 154
- Lug in. (cm): 1.60
- Pitch in. (cm): 2.86 (7.26)
- Ski Stance in. (cm): 35.5-41.4 (90.17-105.41) Adjustable
- Ski Type / Width in. (cm): ProUte - 10 (25.4)/8 (20.32)
- Runner Type: Dual split runner w/carbide
- Type of Gauge: Power Sport
- Speedometer: Digital
- Tachometer: Digital
- Odometer: Digital
- Fuel: Digital
- Oil: Indicator Light
- Coolant: Digital/Indicator Light
- Clock: Digital
- Battery Voltage: Digital
- Hours: Digital
- 12V Outlet: Standard
- Electric Start: Standard
- Front Bumper: Sport
- Goggle Holder: Accessory
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Standard
- Hand Guards: Accessory
- Headlights: Dual halogen 2-bulb
- Ice Scratchers: Accessory
- Lightweight Brake Disc: Accessory
- Locking Detachable Storage Cases: Accessory
- Mirrors: Accessory
- Mountain Strap: Standard
- Passenger Footrests: Accessory
- Passenger Seat: Accessory
- Radiator: Standard
- Rear Rack: Standard
- Rear Storage: Tunnel Bag
- Seat: Mountain
- Side Panel Wind Deflectors: Accessory
- Sno Pro Brake Lever: Accessory
- Steering: 6.5 in. (16.51 cm) riser with adjustable handlebar and grab strap
- Tether Switch: Accessory
- Tow Hitch: Pivot
- Visor Plug-ins: Accessory
- Windshield: 14 in. Mid-height
- Drive Clutch: TEAM Rapid Response II
- Driven Clutch: TEAM Rapid Reaction BOSS
- Drive System: Arctic Drive System
- Brakes: Race radial master cylinder hydraulic brake
- Clutch Calibration ft. (m): 0-5,000 (0-1,524)
- Gearing: 19/50
- Chain Pitch: 90
- Reverse: Push-button
- Engine Type
- Bore x Stroke
- 73.8 x 70 mm
- Engine Cooling
- Electronic Fuel Injected (EFI)
- Digitally Controlled CDI
- APV with tuned pipe, pipe sensor and stainless steel muffler
- Brake Type
- Race radial master cylinder hydraulic brake
- Drive Clutch
- TEAM Rapid Response II
- Driven Clutch
- TEAM Rapid Reaction BOSS
- Front Suspension
- Front Suspension: Arctic Race Suspension; Ski Shocks: Arctic Cat IFP 1.5; Front Track Shock: Arctic Cat IFP 1.5
- Front Travel
- 9.5 in. (24.13 cm)
- Rear Suspension
- XTRA-ACTION Rear Suspension with adjustable torsion springs, and Torque-Sensing Link rear arm; Rear Track Shock: Arctic Cat IFP 1.5
- Rear Travel
- 13.5 in. (34.29 cm)
- Ski Type
- ProUte - 10 in. (25.4 cm)/8 in. (20.32 cm)
- Ski Stance
- 35.5-41.4 in. (90.17-105.41 cm) Adjustable
- Track Type
- Track Dimensions
- 15 in. (38.1 cm) x 154 in.
- Dual halogen 2-bulb
- Fuel Capacity
- 13.7 gal.
- 14 in. Mid-height
- Electric Start
- Hand & Thumb Warmers